Sunday, November 27, 2011

Panasonic LUMIX DMC-ZS3 HD video demo

Panasonic LUMIX DMC-ZS3 HD video demo Tube. Duration : 1.08 Mins.


Since my other video (see link below) has nearly 3000 views so far I figured I should post this little video as well. This was shot with my Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS3 in AVCHD-Lite video mode. As you can see the quality is amazing and there is NO ANNOYING BUZZING like on my previous Canon SD780. This is the camera I ended up getting after I returned the Canon because of the noise. So far I have been completely happy with my purchase. I think it's an amazing camera and I especially love the 12x OPTICAL, yes I said optical, zoom that WORKS even WHEN FILMING, yes I said works when filming. Be sure to watch this and my other video(s) in HD mode. Thanks. www.youtube.com

Keywords: Canon, SD780, Panasonic, Lumix, DMC-ZS3, HD, AVCHD, Lite, Buzzing, noise, Extravagant, Traveler

No comments:

Post a Comment