TheAlbum Leaf at Manchester Deaf Institute (Monday 22nd March 2010) Playlist: 01. Perro 02. Blank Pages 03. There Is A Wind 04. Within Dreams 05. Falling From The Sun 06. Stand Still 07. Twenty Two Fourteen 08. The Outer Banks 09. Shine 10. Until The Last 11. We Are 12. Vermillion 13. Almost There 14. Wherever I Go ------------------- 15. On Your Way 16. Always For You 17. Red-Eye 18. Tied Knots Apologies for the shakycam, strange framing and lazy focusing. I hand-held my camera and recorded the whole gig (90-mins), but for the most part I was watching the show and not looking what was being recorded on my screen. Hope you enjoy this amazing concert despite my camerawork :) I was lucky enough to speak to Jimmy after the show and asked his permission to upload the concert to YouTube. ________________________________________ This HD video was shot on a Panasonic Lumix TZ7 (aka ZS3) camera. Find out more info about this brilliant camera and compare prices to find the cheapest place to buy one online at: bit.ly ________________________________________ Video shot by Hobbsy: www.hobbsy.com http www.indiemusicblog.com
Keywords: the album leaf, album leaf, vermillion, jimmy lavalle, jimmy, lavalle, lavelle, manchester deaf institute, manchester, deaf institute, hobbsy, hobbsy.com, 1280, 720, 1280x720, 720p, hidef, 1280 x 720, hd video, hd, hd concert, hd music, concert, video, music, live music, audience recording, bootleg, panasonic lumix tz7, panasonic lumix, lumix tz7, tz7, DMC-Tz7, lumix, panasonic, ZS3, DMC-ZS3, Panasonic ZS3, Panasonic Lumix ZS3
No comments:
Post a Comment